Sunday, October 26, 2014

fall colors

i have a problem with sightseeing as i'm driving. this is especially true during the fall season. the changing leaves make for a perfect picture and i just die to jump out of the car and snap one. but i can't because i'm usually running late for work. or busy avoiding work and driving to a different base. or trying to get the back windshield wiper to stop going. i always manage to make it work when i don't need it but i can't figure out how to make it go when i do need it. true story. anyway, today, i decided it was time to give in to my craving and take pictures of the fall foliage. i went to the lake down the road and it was gorgeous. there was even a little sun. that's pretty impressive for a date this late in the year here.



^this one is my favorite. it breaks nearly every rule i was taught in my photography classes but i think it's absolutely perfect.



aren't these beautiful? baby, just say yes. (taylor swift reference. seven hours 'til the new album!)

all my love,
E

4 comments:

  1. these are such pretty pictures! fall is the most gorgeous season. and you're not the only one who stops on the car on the side of the road to take pictures. i do it all the time haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one! My distracted driving is ten times worse during fall. #photographerprobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That last one is my desktop background now. Love it : ) Have you been to this lake? I love taking photos here.

      Delete